Resources for Alumni
- On-Campus Recruiting privileges up to one year after their graduation date from Emory through Handshake (First-time job seekers only)
- Counseling services for two years after their graduation date from Emory (at no cost)
- Resume critique service for two years after graduation date
- Personal statement and essay critique service for two years after graduation date
- Career Assessments will be offered to alumni for two years after graduation for a fee of $40/per assessment
Alumni 2-6 years post graduation may consult with a career counselor and be afforded resources and services at the discretion of the counselor. There is no cost to the first session, however, subsequent discussions will be offered at $90 per session (Pre-Law alumni are exempt from this fee; Pre-Health alumni meet with the Pre-Health Mentoring Office).
For those Alumni who are applying to Law school and need assistance in having a Dean’s Certification completed, please click on the link and complete. Dean Certification forms should be obtained from the specific law school applications. The Career Center does not have these forms, but will process completed forms upon request.