All prehealth advising will now be facilitated through the PreHealth Mentoring Office.
If you have questions or concerns about the following topics, please visit the PHMO:
- Applications to healthcare graduate school programs – medical and dental school, PT and PA programs, Public Health programs, etc.
- Interviewing skills and mock interviews for healthcare graduate school programs
- Course prerequisites
- Volunteering and shadowing in clinical settings
- Composite Letters
- Standardized tests – i.e. MCAT, DAT, etc.
- Asking professors for letters of recommendation
- Gap year and summer opportunities directly related to healthcare
The Career Center will continue to:
- Assist all students in determining how their skills and interests best align with career options
- Accept personal statement reviews through the document critique service for prehealth students
- Work with students who are still exploring healthcare career options, but are currently unsure of that decision
- Critique resumes and cover letters of all students
- Gap year and summer opportunities related to career exploration beyond healthcare