Updated Credentials Policies
Effective this application cycle, the credentials file service will no longer process requests to Graduate School Programs with the following exceptions:
• Allopathic Medical Schools through AMCAS and/or TMDSAS
• Osteopathic Schools through AACOMAS
• Dental Schools through ADEA/AADSAS
• Podiatry Schools through AACPM
• Optometry Schools through OPTOMCAS
For all other graduate programs, you will need to request your letter writer to send their letter directly to the school or central application service, as appropriate.
Effective this application cycle, all alumni more than 2 years out will no longer have access to this credentials file service. If your file has not been purged, you have the option to request all of the letters in your file to be sent to another letter service such as Interfolio. To generate this action, you need to submit a request via the Pre-Health Database
• in the school name area enter Interfolio or other Letter Service
• in the message area, please provide their physical mailing address or their email address to send as a .pdf attachment.
Keep in mind you will need to establish an account with Interfolio or other Letter Service that you choose. Once we receive your request and send the letters over, we will no longer have access to your letters.
Processing time for all requests during this high volume period is 7-10 business days, minimum.
There is no charge for this action.