Schedule On-Campus Interviews
The Career Center can help you manage your on-campus recruiting efforts online using Handshake. Please connect with the Emory Career Center on Handshake to submit your dates online.
General Scheduling Information
- The Emory Career Center has 8 interview rooms, limiting the number of employers who are able to come to campus on a given day.
- All OCI requests will be processed within 5-7 business days.
- First round interview dates will be scheduled in the order in which they are received. Second round interview dates will be accommodated, if possible. Priority will be given to employers seeking to come to campus for first round interviews, however.
Cancellations must made in writing and sent to email@example.com at least 4 weeks in advance of the scheduled visit to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Any events that are rescheduled for a future date or scheduled and cancelled less than 4 weeks in advance will automatically be charged the $75 cancellation fee
- All events must be scheduled at a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the campus visit
- All events scheduled 2 weeks or less than the event start date or rescheduled will be charged a $75 fee
- Organizations with outstanding charges must pay their balance in full before additional reservations may be made on campus
Interview rooms are available Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm within the approved dates listed on The Career Center’s Recruiting Calendar. All interviews must conclude by 5:00 pm.
The Career Center works to accommodate employer requests and tailor interview schedules to meet employer needs, including half day interviews, 30-45-90 minute interview slots, and some virtual interview setups. A typical recruiting day includes an hour lunch break and two 15-minute breaks. Please indicate any specific requests in the "Notes" portion of the request form in Handshake.
The B. Jones Center doors open at 8:30 am and close at 5:00pm Monday- Friday. All employers must check in at our reception desk upon arriving to The Career Center on interview day, after 8:30am. A staff member will show all employers to their assigned interview room. If an employer is lost or running late, please call The Career Center at 404.727.6211.