Companies that Hire Int'l Students

U.S. immigration laws permit international students to be employed in the U.S. during and after a course of study. However, these regulations have specific requirements and restrictions. If you wish to work in the U.S. you must plan ahead! The Career Center can help you with the different stages of your job search including your American style resume and job strategy.

Resources for Finding Jobs & Employers

Going Global

Going Global is an online resource that includes a comprehensive database of employers in the US who hire international students. Log in to Going Global using your Emory netID and password and then click on H1B info.

My Visa Jobs

Find the top 100 employers who offer visa sponsorship. Check out the top 100 industries that have international workers in the United States, as well as the top 100 green card sponsors.


Uniworld is a comprehensive directory of U.S. companies that have overseas locations and foreign companies that have firms operating in the United States who hire. This database allows you to search based on your country of interest, area of specialization and more.


E-Verify is an online program run by the U.S. government that is used mostly by employers to check employee records and eligibility. Search for employers that provide work authorization and sponsorship.

H1 Base

Visa information and a job search tool.